SHIPPING RECEIVING SUPERVISOR - MEMPHIS PLANT
Responsible for ensuring the shipment of all finished goods to customers in accordance with sales order requests and company policies and procedures. Prioritizes receiving and shipping in coordination with Demand Planners. Monitor, direct, and train employees on day-to-day tasks within their areas. Handles a wide variety of paperwork and recordkeeping including work orders, purchase orders, material requisitions, and inventory logs.
- Ensures the effective and timely completion of all shipping function
- Ensures shipping functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedure
- Completes and maintains shipping related paperwork, files, and records accurately and times
- Ensures the accurate and timely completion of all receiving functions.
- Completes all receiving documentation in accordance with all USDA, SQF, customer, and company policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain good communication, coordination, and working relations with company personnel and with management
- Assumes other duties as assigned
- Standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, crouching, kneeling intermittently.
- Must be able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
- Must be able to frequently and regularly use wrists, hands, and or fingers.
- Average, ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents, products, or operate machinery.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
Must be able to work for long hours in a no-kill food processing environment, where it is wet, damp, and cold. Temperatures are frequently around 34 degrees, and employees are expected to remain in these conditions for most of their workdays.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan. Empire/JBS USA is an equal opportunity employer.