MANAGER- INTERNATIONAL SALES
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K., and the capacity to process 45.2 million birds per week. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs nearly 51,300 people, and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in Greeley, Colorado at the JBS Corporate Headquarters.
We are looking for a dynamic personality for Pilgrim’s International Sales Manager that values relationships and understands how to develop forward pricing and go to market strategies in often volatile commodity markets.
There are 3 potential territories for this role. Territory will be determined based on candidate’s background and company need. Role is based in Greeley, CO.
- Southeast Asia: Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
- Middle East/West Africa: Arabic preferred
- Latin America/Caribbean: Spanish preferred
- Manage pricing negotiations, RFP process, business development, new item development, customer meetings, inventory levels, freight channels.
- Develop and retain relationships internally across multiple business units with sales managers, sales directors, product managers, global transportation, inventory control, pricing and quality assurance team members.
- Regular collaboration with senior managers to review and update strategies and initiatives.
- Accept ownership of sales strategies and KPIs that add value throughout the entire company.
- Maintain and establish customer relationships while increasing value for Pilgrim’s.
- Provide understanding of market changes and industry changes that will affect our performance and growth.
- Ensure our values are represented in our daily business dealings.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in international commodity sales required
- Experience in food required; animal protein preferred; poultry preferred
- Ability to represent Pilgrim’s and sell our brand
- Basic computer skills- Microsoft Office
- Collaborative/Accountable/Results Driven/ Detail Oriented
- Team player, Self-starter, Multitasker, Owner
- Analytical and process oriented
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Must be available to work within different time zones
- Bilingual preferred based on assigned territory above