ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Accounts Receivable Clerk
We are seeking a Business-to-Business Accounts Receivable Clerk at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position, which includes benefits.
- Manage a portfolio of 250+ business accounts
- Contact customers via phone and email
- Maintain superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Minimize delinquent receivables while maintaining proper credit limit exposure
- Proactively ensure invoices have been sent successfully and that the customer has scheduled timely payment
- Perform routine and documented follow up
- Identify root cause analysis on delinquent accounts and implement plan to collect past due funds
- Identify changes in payment and communication trends with customers which may indicate increased risk, and advise sales and credit management teams as needed
- Meet with various levels of internal team members in financial and sales management roles to discuss accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Related Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
- Successfully pass post-offer, pre-employment background and drug testing
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $19-$20/hr
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About Us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the bet products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity