Position Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Greeley, CO
Reports to: Controller
- Track and handle all processes for customer claims against the company, including claim negotiations with internal and external customers.
- Follow up to any issues regarding Over, Short, and/or Damaged (O/S/D) claims.
- Analyze and relay the Accounts Receivable aging information to management, with outlined improvement strategies.
- Perform credit analysis for new customers, along with periodic reviews of existing customers.
- Create and maintain the internal customer database.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of laws surrounding claims.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Advanced Microsoft Software and Excel skills.
- Reliable and dependable. Attentive to details.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred. Not required.
- Knowledge of SAP and TMW software systems preferred. Not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.