JBS/SWIFT PREPARED FOODS SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM-
Sales Management Trainee Program
To provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to recent college graduates and develop them into successful members of our plant operations and corporate management teams.
This is a 12 month rotational program in a production and corporate setting focused on giving participants skills they need to be a successful leaders. Rotations throughout different department within the business.
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- There will be several; 3 leadership training sessions throughout the program in our corporate office in Greeley, CO.
- Trainees will be evaluated on performance and behaviors 2-3 times during the program.
- Trainees will have 3-4 levels of support throughout their program to help with their development (Talent Manager, HR Manager, Mentor, and previous trainees).
- Training will take place Greeley, CO at our JBS Corporate Headquarters for 6-9 months. The remaining 3 months of the program will take place in in Columbia, Missouri.
- Placement will take place in Columbia, Missouri in a Sales or Marketing role
- Assist and understand how production supervisors manage their team, meet volume goals, maximize yields, and minimize claims while ensuring all quality and safety standards are met.
- Look for continuous improvement in operating processes and procedures
- Successful completion of assigned projects
- Responsible for meeting all food safety, safety, and human resources policies.
- Work along side the marketing and sales team with Swift Prepared Foods
The Management Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful operations leaders.
- Corporate and production setting
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold and hot temperatures, and loud noises
- Ability to work different shifts and occasional weekends
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Excellent in working with Exel
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- As of 9/18/2020 all sponsored positions have been filled. We will no longer consider applicants needing employment sponsorship.
- Sales or marketing experience preferred
- Previous Supply Chain experience
To learn more about our company culture please visit: https://jbssa.com/about/culture/
Location: This position is located in Greeley, CO for 6 months and full time placement in Columbia, Missouri in 2022.
Start date: June 14th, 2021
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of 55-65,000 annually
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.