Sales Representative – USA & International Markets
We are searching for a Sales Representative for our Sampco team to be based out of our headquarters office in Chicago, IL.
- The Sales Account Executive’s principal areas of focus are to oversee the sales initiatives to ethnic/independent retailers in the USA and International markets with focus on the Caribbean and maintaining exemplary customer relationships and profitable sales growth.
- Source/procurement of Specialty products. Developing a supply chain for Specialty items for the Caribbean.
- Aggressively grow the Company’s revenue at maximum profitability.
- Actively participate and assume accountability for the sales management of accounts; establish, coordinate, and maintain effective communication between customers and the Company.
- Interface with the support staff (traffic, documentation, accounting, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of ethnic/independent retailers.
- Available to travel, domestic and international. Supplier visits, tradeshows, customers, etc.
- Proficient in languages spoken in the Caribbean preferred.
- An overwhelming sense of urgency.
- Unusually good listener at all levels of the organization.
- Team player with an all-consuming need to win as a team.
- Sharp, confident, motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $67,300 to $93,500; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
This compensation range takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role. Actual offers may vary based on these factors.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About US: Sampco LLC, is headquartered in the west loop neighborhood of Chicago. The team at Sampco has built its reputation on Service, Quality and Food Safety. Its diverse customer base includes some of the largest food companies in the world, right down to niche market players.
Sampco, a is part of the JBS family of food companies has expanded upon its formula for success and is now actively trading a wide variety of Food Products in Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Sampco services encompass all sectors within the food industry, whether it is Industrial, Food Service or Retail. In part, Sampco/JBS owes its success to its team of professionals that shares a common philosophy of Service, Quality and Food Safety. Treating clients, suppliers and employees fairly is the Sampco/JBS way of doing business.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity