RETAIL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Inside Retail Sales team located in our Greeley, CO headquarters.
- Manage JBS’s current and future retail accounts
- Use product and market knowledge to generate sales
- Determine customer needs and match new product and programs to address account goals.
- Give pricing quotes and modify prices necessary to deal with specific customer needs.
- Collaborate with field sales team to develop new accounts and move accounts up the value chain.
- Work with margin management to increase sales margin.
- Contact accounts daily to discuss the availability and pricing of individual products.
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends.
- Thorough understanding of customer entire organizational structure and merchandising strategy.
- Understand all accounts in department to make the team stronger.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a major in one of the following: Agri Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag Econ or Animal Science
- Minimum 5 years or more previous sales experience in retail grocery or comparable field
- Experience in meat sales required
- Prior premium pork sales experience highly desired
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Office Environment
- 40+ hours per week
- Must be willing to travel around 5%.
- Microsoft Office applications a must.