INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTATION COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS International Logistics team is seeking a detail-oriented, problem solver to join our team as an International Documentation Coordinator. This role will be based at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Responsible for generating all export documentation to ensure timely customs clearance.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of export documentation to all foreign banks to ensure prompt payment
- Responsible for communicating directly with customers to ensure all documentation is completed and adequate to clear customs
- Must acquire extensive knowledge of vendor platforms (ocean carriers and banks)
- File shipment on Automated Export System (AES) for government requirements
- Submitting shipping instructions to the ocean carriers for each export booking
- Must control receipt of all health certificates from each freezer location to ensure prompt delivery of documentation to our customer
- Solely responsible for generating, among other items, the shipping instructions, invoices, packing lists, insurance, Halal Certificates, certificate of origins, beneficiary certificates and sight drafts
- Must ensure all calculations relating to weights, currency and metric conversations are accurate
- Working knowledge of INCOTERMS is a plus
- Must frequently review and update country requirements
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office)
- Must be comfortable using basic math skills (converting LBS to KGS and vice versa)
- Must be extremely process oriented and have superb time management and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized
- Acute attention to detail
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $17.00 - $19.00 per hour;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.