Integrated Business Lead I The&PartnershipApply Now
INTEGRATED BUSINESS LEAD
Integrated Business Lead
Managing Director, The&Partnership France
The&Partnership at Toyota France Head Office, Vaucresson and at GroupM/WPP - Neuilly
At The&Partnership we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this The&Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
The&Partnership and Toyota
The&Partnership was appointed by Toyota in 2016, to consolidate their pan-European advertising, digital, content and media buying – setting up a bespoke network of dedicated agencies in all the business’s key locations across Europe.
The&Partnership network of dedicated Toyota agencies will support Toyota’s transition towards a new, more integrated, digital and customer-centric business model – rebuilding its brand strategy around how people consume media and buy cars today.
What does the agency of the future look like? An agency with a challenger mentality and a clear ambition to be truly agile, adapting new models and ways of working to meet the needs of Toyota.
An agency set up to deliver best in class communications. To deliver innovative creative & media strategies to future proof the Toyota and Lexus business and brands, and help both brands achieve their marketing goals. Digital transformation sits at the heart of this.
An agency that doesn't just claim integration – but delivers it via multi-disciplined teams from creative and media, working side by side to harness technology, data and insights to inform better strategies, ideas and creative decision-making.
We are looking for an experienced Integrated Business Lead in France to work across our Toyota/Lexus clients. Must have experience of similar roles in agencies, and at least 10 years’ experience in the advertising industry. Previous Automotive advertising experience is a mandatory.
You will work closely with the creative and content, media and production teams to ensure our client's satisfaction while achieving the brand and business objectives KPI’s.
Leads effective relationships with senior management, clients and stakeholders to create best possible outcome
- Owns client relationship and partners with senior stakeholders to deliver best outcome
- Leads the account to improve the quality of work & drive effective integrated ways of working
- Navigates unknown or difficult situations to avoid conflict and create a good outcome
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills – acute listening, persuasion and conviction
- Leads the pastoral care of their team, is a role model to the department and respected agency wide
Partners with strategists to drive the integration of great strategy
- Helps to defines client’s business/project objectives
- Shape and deliver an over-arching brand strategy
- Ensures there is rigour around briefs and briefing process
- Expert in clients research methodologies and uses them to build ideas rather than stagnate them
- Lead comms plan and develop role for each channel within campaign eco-system
Leadership provides the environment for integrated ideas and campaign to flourish
- Leads creative ambition across agency and client teams
- Leads on ideas. Is able to see potential, shape, build and interrogate them
- Knows how to challenge, influence and protect work with senior clients
- Creates ground for positive reception to ideas and excels in presentation of creative work
- Leads on making sure ideas are executed best for each channel
Leads an agile account, organises resource and sets the pace to deliver against client expectations and their broader business objectives
- Creates clear vision of how to create success across both projects and broader account
- Oversees different disciplines & stakeholders to optimise process and work effectively
- Expert judgement on when to engage and manage different disciplines and stake- holders
- Ability to forward plan, anticipate problems & adapt across work-streams
- Master of expectations and manages information flow to senior stakeholders
Oversees the production phase to ensure high quality delivery of work in all channels
- Can influence lead agency producers, production partners, third parties to ensure the best outcome
- Able to oversee and navigate multiple production processes at any one time
- Can provide clarity and direction when projects are rocky, or the pathway is unclear
- Creates opportunities to make the most of our creative deliverables and budgets
- Interrogates the production process and drives optimisation where appropriate
- Learns from the front where new technologies and production processes are involved
Protects and delivers incremental revenue
- Leads annual fee proposal, project fees and bonuses across the account to drive profitability
- Responsible for mapping out scope of work and balancing agency resource against productivity
- Works to ensure maximum revenue for agency services
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills especially around project fees and contract scope
- Sells T&P model and is alert to opportunities for new business