Paid Social, Account ManagerApply Now
EssenceMediacomX, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Our office sits within the legacy Essence building on Oxford Street. We still have all our wonderful essentials looking after our amazing clients! Our clients include many exciting brands such as Google, ITV, Airbnb, BT/EE, NBCUniversal and L’Oréal to name a few.
Visit www.essencemediacom.com for more information!
The Paid Social, Account Manager is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid social activity, employing strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis. The role involves managing one or several juniors, overseeing their work and their development to successfully execute client deliverables and progress all internal projects. You will also work closely with your account lead (and the team’s head of social), to deliver world class paid social programmes which exceed our client’s expectations.
What we need from you
● Effectively manage your & your team’s designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
● Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
● Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
● Take ownership of your clients’ testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
● Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
● Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
● Keep abreast of large-scale developments across other channels like display, programmatic and paid search channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge to be able to work with the other channels manager and client operations to optimize cross-channel.
● Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
A little bit about you…
● Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
● Expert organizational skills, great attention to detail
● Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
● Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
● Excellent client relationship and management skills
● Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
● Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
● Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
● Motivational Manager leading by example while encouraging and coaching one or several juniors on the team
● Provide timely and actionable feedback to the team to aid in their development, improvement, and progress
● Continually monitor and watch after Essential satisfaction across client teams, identifying and implementing ways to either maintain or increase satisfaction
● Foster a good working relationship across all client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
● Strong and effective communication across all levels
● Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
● Understand when to escalate issues to Client Director and Media Activation Director
● Provide awareness and recognition for jobs well done
● Bachelor’s degree in a Media/Advertising or related field
● Experience may be substituted for the education
● Proven experience at Account Manager level in a Digital Media or Advertising role
● Experience with planning and running larger-scale paid social campaigns on Pinterest, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Reddit and LinkedIn.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
● Proven Project Management, Leadership and People Management Experience
● Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
● Hands on experience building Paid Social campaigns in platforms, doing quality checks, optimisations, and end of campaign analysis (PCAs)
What you can expect from EssenceMediacomX
EssenceMediacomX’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an EssenceMediacomX employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.