EssenceMediacom | Marketplace ExecutiveApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Marketplace Executive
Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
About the role
The Marketplace Executive will deliver the implementation, planning and buying spanning both offline and online media types, powered by data, technology, and automation. The role of Executive within the Marketplace team is to implement approved client media plans, ensuring that there is efficiency and rigor in the process.
What will make you stand out
- Established collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders and internal reports.
- A strong understanding of and can clearly articulate the agency and group proposition, core Marketplace processes and our way of working.
- Immersed yourself in the team with an understanding of the status of all active and upcoming campaigns.
- Demonstrated your ability to deliver on all aspects of the role in an efficient, effective and proactive way.
- Owning the Marketplace processes for specific allocated clients/campaigns from end to end, ensuring that your manager and wider team are regularly updated on the performance of each campaign demonstrating excellent attention to detail
- Strengthened your key stakeholder relationships to deliver great team work consistently
- Taking on greater ownership for campaigns and clients – responsibility and volume
- Building strong relationships with publishers, representing the EssenceMediacom team appropriately and ensuring that campaigns are delivered to the highest quality
More about you
- Passion for Implementation Planning and Buying
- Well developed, up to date, media landscape knowledge (confidently able to articulate current consumer insights).
- Problem solving mentality
- Clear communicator
- Results Driven. Passionate about delivering business results for clients, with the ability to identify and clearly articulate what’s working and why.
What we can offer you
- Our ‘Strive’ flexible working policy
- Learning and Development Academy
- WPP Global Employee Discounts
- Reconnect Program (work in our offices overseas)
- Industry leading parental leave
- Birthday leave, Summer days, Culture initiatives across the year
- DE&I program
Apply now and send your CV via the link!