Expression of Interest - Line Producer
Whilst we do not have any open positions right now, we would still love to hear from you!
We will keep your details on our database and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
Line Producers at DNEG provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the VFX producer, supervisors and individual artists.
You will plan the resources with the VFX producer, supervisors and heads of department to create an effective approach to the VFX work, for the short to medium term. Strong communication skills are valued in this position as you will need to convey the goals and deadlines for sequences and R&D projects to the visual effects team, working with the coordinators to ensure the schedule is on track.
- Proven experience working as a Line Producer within a production driven environment
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Experience in managing artists and clients
- Knowledge of FTP software
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of FileMaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).