We do not currently have openings available for the position of Production Manager, however, we are accepting speculative applications.
The Production Manager role at DNEG is a rare opportunity in managing the largest VFX feature films, where we have two or more sequence Line Producers. The role will see you working closely with the Producer and Supervisors to master an effective plan for the show, finding solutions to creative and technical challenges, and planning accordingly.
You will be managing the Line Producers, helping them define clear milestones for the delivery of assets, shots, temps and finals, and working with them to produce detailed shot schedules tracking weekly progress. Excellent communication skills are needed as you will be working closely with the Company Scheduler and Heads of Departments to manage crew needs, and creating an effective approach for the visual effects work.
- Proven VFX Feature Film industry experience
- Proven track record of delivering sequences at Line Producer or equivalent level
- Excellent knowledge of VFX in order to make critical calls on crew allocations and resourcing, especially as the show nears delivery
- Proven project management experience
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Project (or similar)
- Experience in database work
- Experience in managing artists and clients
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.