Camera Tracking TD
The Matchmove team at DNEG are responsible for working with basic line up geometry and associated scene data in order to ensure a good match with the scene. This is achieved by taking the original background plate photography and recreating the set up for use with our in-house software. Their work starts with tracking a camera and calculating lens distortion but they also have the ability to body track and object track when it’s required.
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Graphics, Animation or related course.
- VFX industry experience and be equally proficient in camera, object and body tracking.
- Solid basic knowledge of Maya is required
- Ability to create tiy scenes for use in the rest of the pipeline
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of 3D Equalizer is desirable
- Pro-active and good at problem solving
- Very meticulous and accurate
- A good eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
- Able to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor
- Team orientated
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).