Line Producers at DNEG look after and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project alongside the VFX producer, supervisors, and production manager.
You will be responsible for managing the department schedules, looking after a group of coordinators and making sure all resources are utilised and deliveries met. You will work closely with the production manager and supervisors to create an effective approach to the VFX work for the short to medium term. Strong communication skills are valued in this position as you will need to convey the goals and deadlines for sequences and R&D projects to the visual effects team, working with the coordinators to ensure the schedule is on track.
- Proven experience working as a Line Producer or Senior Coordinator within a production driven environment
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Experience in managing artists and clients
- Knowledge of FTP / Aspera software
- Diploma or equivalent education
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of Filemaker & Shotgun
- Passionate about film
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).