Working closely with our Head of Animation & Asst. Head of Shoot. You will be responsible to process the motion capture data.
- 3-6years of experience working as a Motion Editor
- Excellent working knowledge of Motion Builder Software (Mandatory) along with Maya
- Experience in VFX/Unreal
- Knowledge of Processing motion capture data through pipelines.
- Strong technological problem-solving skills
- Well-versed with curves in animation.
- Scripting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).