Senior Manager - MIS and Analytics
Position Purpose and Objectives
To mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of process development and business strategies. To understand the business model and create visualizations for the Leadership team on the health of various projects and timelines.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business outcomes.
- Understand business challenges and goals to formulate the approach for data analysis and model creation that will support business decision making.
- Work in the complete data pipeline, from data selection, data cleaning, data storage, model training, data processing, data visualization, and project industrialization
- Coordinate with different business and functional teams for requirements, model management and monitor outcomes
- Identify and support implementation of automation opportunities, such as leveraging Robotic Process Automation
- Create effective data visualization for tracking and monitoring of pre-defined KPI
- Excellent communication skills to present / report data insights
- Familiar with agile Scrum methodologies
- Familiar with SQL database management
- Experience in working with data visualization tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Tableau
- Experience driving AI adoption
- Experience with Data Querying, A/B Testing
- Experience with Cloud based deployment
- Experience with python frameworks
- Graduation/ Masters with at least 6-10 years in MIS/ Data Analytics
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).