Manager - Accounts & Finance
DNEG is looking for an experienced Manager - Accounts & Finance to join our team.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Raising of estimates for Production work, based on Budget approval.
- Production Budget Cost approval and advance payment request.
- Co-ordination with Line Producer for Vendor creation in SAP
- Vendor Bills Processing for payment to Payable Department
- Preparation of Project closure statement.
- Following-up with Business team/Clients for closure of billing for completed jobs.
- Ensuring Credit Control, Collection on monthly Basis
- Reconciling Customer ledgers with our Books.
- Preparing Monthly MIS Reports for the Management showing business trending
- Preparing Daily Collection Reports to update Management on Cash-flow trends.
- Following-up with Business team for contracts/proposal details before commencement of job.
- Following-up with Clients & Business team to bring quick closure on disputes raised
- Ensuring 100% Compliance of Statutory & Company Policies for all activities carried-out
- Ensuring AR Management with 100% Audit Compliance along with Query & bad-debt Management
Looking for candidates with minimum 4-5 years of experience in similar profile.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).