Talent Acquisition Associate (Shared Services) - UK Shift
The Talent Acquisition Shared Services is a critical role providing administration support for our Global locations which include London, Montreal Toronto & Vancouver Talent Acquisition teams.
This role would be suitable for someone looking to develop their career in recruitment while gaining exposure to working for a high-tech, creative, global organisation.
As part of the Global Talent Acquisition Shared Services Team, this role will provide dedicated support to one location, as well as supporting all locations as and when required.
You will be working closely with the Global TA teams, HR teams & HR Shared Services teams to ensure a smooth functioning of the process.
Essential Job Functions
Responsible for all Talent Acquisition administration duties including but not limited to:
- Manage the careers inbox, responding to and escalating queries where appropriate.
- Maintain and update ATS (Jobvite) with required workflows, updating candidate information , adding new candidate profiles, assigning reel reviews and logging/scheduling interviews.
- Schedule telephone, video conferencing and in person interviews; for the Global TA teams and booking Hiring Manager diaries, booking conference rooms, and sending confirmation emails to interviewers and candidates.
- Support the recruiters with building talent pipelines by identifying, mapping, and sourcing talent, as well as reviewing applications during busy hiring periods .
- Send for candidate employment references/ background checks.
- Drafting Contract requests for new hires & coordinating with the teams to get all information in place.
- Coordinating with the immigration teams to ensure correct documentation has
- been sent out.
- Working on SOPs or documentations for creating training materials for new or existing process.
- Maintaining excels or creating dashboards for sending out weekly/monthly reports to the TA teams.
- Place job postings on external jobs sites .
- Assist in global TA projects .
- Additional administrative tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- 2-4 years experience in a Recruitment Administrative/Coordinator role or exposure working in a Shared services role for the TA teams.
- Experience working with or supporting international teams (North America/Europe would be preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and experience using an ATS .
- Experience in using LinkedIn.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy .
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized; ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines .
- Driven and proactive .
- Possess a high level of initiative .
- Flexible and accepting of change .
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).