Motion Graphics Designer
DNEG is currently looking to grow our Motion Graphics to support across a variety of shows. The demand for motion graphics in our projects has hugely increased over the years and the team has been set up to provide a specialised Motion Graphics service across our VFX Film, TV and Feature Animation divisions globally.
We are looking for experienced Motion Graphics Designers to join our tight knit department. With the variety of work that we have in DNEG you will get the chance to be a part of some of our incredible upcoming projects.
Our Motion Graphics Designers are highly creative with a strong design background and experience in post production. You will need to have an adaptable style depending on the type of projects we have in. Collaboration is key at DNEG, you will work with our VFX teams & clients to realise the creative vision of our projects.
We are looking for artists with a desire to push boundaries and influence the field of motion design. Ideally you would have:
- Showreel demonstrating advanced working knowledge of designing and animating both 2D and 3D motion graphics.
- Highly proficient in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong design skills with a good eye for detail, scale, composition, colour and form.
- A sound knowledge of typography and photography.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to think conceptually, technically and strategically.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Nuke, Houdini, Maya and Zbrush.
- Supporting artwork such as a portfolio.
- Illustration, installation, branding and print and packaging design.
- Familiar with high-end post production pipelines and MGFX project workflows.
- Competent at working independently and under direction.
- Calm under pressure and committed to meeting project deadlines.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Adaptable and with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Driven to push innovative solutions – including proprietary software.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation studios for the creation of feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).