Senior Manager - Projects and Transformation
Position Purpose and Objectives
Projects and transformation empowers the organization with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. This role is responsible to ensure the business is appropriately scaling at a global level and that operations are monitored and streamlined to maximize productivity and profitability, in partnership with other senior leaders.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects within the DNEG Portfolio to plan, budget, and agreed quality and governance standards. The role typically requires managing at least three to five complex projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and project/program management skills as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders and managing various stakeholder groups effectively.
- Excellent relationship management skills – display sensitivity to organizational dynamics and cultivate relationships across functions in order to drive results.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to adapt communication upwards and downwards for appropriate levels of detail
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensures project resource plans are maintained and met and that appropriately skilled and experienced individuals are appointed in line with delivery plans.
- Actively manages and challenges supplier resource models where appropriate.
- Execute deliveries on time, on budget and with scope, utilizing strong change management practices
- Effectively contribute to the business through accurate financial forecasting of the projects
- Full responsibility for engagement cost, time and expense approvals
- Engage in internal financial forecasting cycles, then tracking progress against forecasts, acting as required
- MBA from a reputed B-School (Preferred)
- 6- 10 years of experience of managing large complex engagements in a reputed firm
- Advanced knowledge of PMO methodologies and practices
- PMP /Prince 2 / Agile/ Lean Certification
- Practical project management experience in at least 2 projects in IT field for 3+ years
- hands-on experience in SaaS, change management, and executive engagement
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).