Manager Finance Shared Services
- Able to manage the team of 4-5 people and provide them guidance
- 5-7+ years of finance/accounting experience, 3+ years of Shared Services environment (AR, AP) experience
- Oversee daily and monthly accounts receivable and account payable functions for locations outside of India
- Flexibility to work on shifts to cater to time zone requirements
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives related to P2P business cycles
- Accountable for internal control compliance for all accounts receivable, cash application and accounts payable activities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English essential
- Support team needs, and coordinate cross-functional efforts, as needed to ensure efficient business processes.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus,
- SAP experience essential
- Experience in transitioning processes from western locations to a shared service centre, and in harmonising processes.
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).