- Minimum Part-Qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience as a Financial Analyst dealing with designing business models
- Experience in a Multinational organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind
- The ability to convert vague requests into finished reports
- 2-3 years of Anaplan Model building (level 2 minimum) or any other ERP software
- Qualification in CA/CFA
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic role.
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality for highly sensitive materials and details is key
- Strong follow through and able to anticipate issues before they arise
- Ability to multitask and juggle many competing priorities efficiently
- Excellent critical thinking skills
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).