DNEG Sydney offer a Flexible WFH Policy
Our Pipeline teams combine a solid understanding of technology with the workflows and processes used by our artists daily. They have a passion for supporting the creative process and for ensuring our global pipeline is as optimal as possible.
As a Pipeline Supervisor, you will have overall responsibility for identifying and defining the core pipeline and workflow requirements for large or complex shows. You will be responsible for designing technical solutions to the specific and general needs of those shows in collaboration with global supervisors, senior production staff and lead R&D developers.
What You Do
- Supervising the Pipeline team, the Pipeline TDs, ATDs and Apprentices
- Manage and contribute to their on-show development of tools and workflows
- Ensuring that all development efforts meet the needs of the show while also contributing to the overall pipeline
- Managing and contributing to on-show development done by ATDs and Pipeline TDs
- Contributing to the planning and major developments in the core DNEG Pipeline
- Training of artists in relevant new technology and techniques
- Creating user-friendly documentation and tutorials for new tools and workflows
- Generating and monitor support and development tickets for our shows
- Proven experience at a supervisory level in the Visual effects industry
- Excellent Python, Maya, and Linux skills
- Experience in developing tools for DCC packages such as Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke
- Experience with source control systems and team development
Nice to have
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or another related field
- Expert understanding of the visual effects pipeline
- Experience with renderers such as PRMan Clarisse or Mantra
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).