DNEG Sydney offer a Flexible WFH Policy
Compositors at DNEG work closely with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effect shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements.
The work will vary from blue/green screen extractions to complex CG integration. Taking part in client reviews and daily sessions, our Compositors follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches to problem-solving while also performing all aspects of composite FX design.
- Minimum of 2 years VFX industry experience as a compositor on high end live-action feature films
- Experience using Nuke
- A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting
- Showreel demonstrating a wide range of high-end work including plate-based compositing, set extensions, FX and CG integration all finished to a high standard.
- Must demonstrate a good eye for colour, composition and technical shot finishing and a proven ability to manage the complexity of work across multiple mid-level shots
Nice to have
- Experience as a Roto and Prep Artist
- Look development experience
- Critical eye for details
- Strong communicator
- Team orientated
- Calm under pressure
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).