Production Coordinators at DNEG aid the smooth running of high end VFX feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
You will be responsible for the artists in ensuring that they understand their schedule of work, relaying information back to the production and supervision team, coordinating the flow of information and elements between artists and departments. This role needs you to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of FTP software
- Diploma or equivalent education
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 8,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Mohali,Chennai, Mumbai).