Land Planning and Development Contract Coordinator
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Land Planning and Development Contract Coordinator will support the Land Development team in all aspects of day-to-day administrative projects.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing various administrative tasks in support of the Land / Planning Department, including maintaining a calendar and scheduling appointments, answering telephone inquiries, maintaining files and records, data entry, meeting minutes, distributing mail, and ordering office supplies.
- Assist in the bidding and budgeting process.
- Perform vendor, contractor, and consultant contract and change order process working directly with Legal.
- Enter POs in the system.
- Update and maintain accurate project development schedules and budgets at the direction of the Land / Planning Managers.
- Invoice coding and processing of check requests for permitting and utility fees.
- Manage files, documents, plans, contracts, purchase orders, change orders, reimbursements, and contract exhibits at the direction of the Land / Planning Managers, working directly with Legal on the drafting of contracts.
- Ensure that signing limit protocols are followed for all contracts, purchase orders, change orders, and invoices.
- Support and enforce all company standards, including those mandated by internal audits.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Run monthly reports.
- Run weekly budget reports and distribute to the management team.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Familiar with an A/P environment, processing invoices, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strength in Excel.
- Strong attention to detail is required. Critical thinker.
- Strong organizational skills and business acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player. Ability to interact positively and effectively with others.
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks efficiently.
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the homebuilding or construction industry is helpful.