Service Now Developer
About Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing, and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The ServiceNow Senior Developer/Architect will lead the development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions in ITSM, SPM, ITOM, CMDB, and RPA, as well as provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions, including customizations, integrations, and workflow automations.
- Work closely with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Identify and resolve technical issues and roadblocks.
- Stay current on ServiceNow's best practices, trends, and new functionality.
- Participate in the design and review of technical solutions and architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration with other systems and processes.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to ensure code quality.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with existing solutions.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow architecture, including platform capabilities, integrations, and customizations.
- Proven ability to lead a team.
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and best practices.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
Your Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer and Architect.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer or ServiceNow Certified Software Developer.
- ServiceNow Certified Solution Architect (preferred).
Century Communities intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of 110K – 125K, plus an annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience and education.