Customer Service Manager - Palm Coast
Position Title: Customer Service Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Manages the warranty claims administration and scheduling for Century Complete in accordance to the warranty manual and process. Manages all approved customer service warranty calls. Daily interface with customers of Century Complete as such this position must be viewed as a company "good will ambassador". Furthermore, is the coordinator of all customer communication as it pertains to the after-construction processes of Century Complete
- Update and accurately maintain all Customer Service Request.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work with homeowners and vendor partners after determining needed action.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections for all completed homes prior to closing.
- Promote to all Century Complete personnel the principles of superior customer service and in recognizing that "Wow" service often requires a "shocking level of response".
- Communicate and project the "we care" attitude to all customers and employees through all forms of communication (writing, verbal, appearance).
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work after determining needed action.
- Facilitate and negotiate company position with "hard to resolve" service requests.
- Where necessary, has the coordinated authority (Division Manager) to take disciplinary action if subcontractors fail to respond to service requests.
- Evaluate customer service reports for product improvements and customer satisfaction perception.
- Continually evaluate and assist in revisions to current warranty program to enhance the company’s public image.
- Technical construction ability to manage resources and to diagnose and resolve field problems.
- Ability to handle problems with people and accept the need to professionally resolve conflict.
- Ability to perform and train others on service issues including common problem diagnosis and basic construction repair techniques.
- Organization aptitude to manage the scheduling of all warranty resources and requests.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn to track service data in order to constantly improve our material specifications and field construction techniques.
- Maintain survey scores at goal or better.
- Timeliness of warranty reports required by management.
- Maintain average days service orders are open at goal or less.
- Warranty budget adherence.
- Timeliness of any assigned employee growth reviews