Position Title: Regional President
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful leader ready to take their career to the next level—then Century Complete is a great place for you!
Region President is responsible for full P & L performance of the Region and manages a team of Regional Lot Acquisition and Sales Leaders as well as the Division Managers for each of the divisions within the region. The primary areas of focus are expanding existing and new markets in lot acquisition, sales, purchasing, pre-construction, construction, budget adherence, quality, safety, and customer service.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead the growth in current divisions and expand to new markets in your Region.
- Full P & L responsibility for homebuilding operations in start-up and existing markets targeting 1000+ annual closings.
- Ensure the business plan is achieved for sales, starts, closings, lot acquisition and pre-tax income.
- Provide oversight and leadership to Division Managers ensuring adequate vendor bases are established and maintained to provide the company the best market rate for labor and materials.
- Drives performance of the Division Managers to company initiatives relative to quality, construction scheduling adherence and safety.
- Make sure the Division Managers attain customer survey scores per company guidelines and customer issues are resolved swiftly as they arise.
- Work with the corporate management team for strategic business planning and implementation.
- Analyzes division financials and variance report to ensure maximum profitability.
- Lead the region lot acquisition strategy and implementation for steady growth in each Division.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on lot acquisition, sales leadership, purchasing and construction of new homes.
- Proven leadership in acquiring and developing top talent individuals and aligning Teams to achieve consistent business and personal development objectives.
- Experience in Land Acquisition, Underwriting and Development.
- Depth of knowledge in multiple aspects of homebuilding to include Land, Sales, Construction, Purchasing and Customer Experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and scrutinize construction, purchasing, and financial reporting metrics as set forth by the company.
- Production experience preferably in first time home buyer segment.
- Ability to manage regular travel to existing Divisions and target expansion markets
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification, accreditation, or job experiences
- Minimum of 5 years prior construction management experience and 10 years in the new construction industry.