Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
- Release Listings to the Century Communities website.
- Input Released Listings into the MLS – Compare pricing in POD before entering.
- Update Listings status, pricing, open house schedule, promotions, etc.
- Run daily reporting of MLS inventory for Auditing.
- Run and send weekly reports of New Releases / MLS Inventory to the field.
- Monitor MLS feeds to the Century Complete website making sure all listings are showing correctly on Community pages.
- Audit listings regularly: to ensure that listing details are accurate, up-to-date, and meet Listings standards. Audit includes studio phone number, remarks, and pictures.
- Monitor MLS feeds to syndicated websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.; this audit includes searching for every new listing on realtor.com maps, checking all listings are showing under new construction filters, google addresses and check accuracy on sites pushed by list hub, BDX, or IDX
- Ensure that all listings are compliant and meet Listings MLS standards.
- Manage Association/MLS/vendor accounts and fines or payments.
- Ensures MLS Manager is informed of any problems with the system or any membership.
- Business Acumen – Aligns work with strategic goals. Demonstrates knowledge of the market and understands the business implications of decisions.
- All other duties as assigned by the MLS Manager
Education and Experience:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Work with a strong sense of urgency
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability to team