IT Support Analyst
Position Title: IT Support Analyst
Department: IT Shared Services
Location: Pleasanton / San Jose CA
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide onsite, remote, and phone user support for hardware/software issues
- Setup and configure new software
- Setup and configure new desktops/printers/devices
- Setup and configure new remote offices as needed
- Troubleshoot desktop/printer hardware issues
- Provide technical support to other support analysts as required
- Create and maintain comprehensive system and site documentation
- Assist in evaluation and testing of software
- Provide application training to users
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technology environment / help desk.
- Hands-on software installation, testing, and training experience
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory
- Experience with Networking and mobile devices
- Knowledge of common desktop hardware
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, SCCM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Valid driver’s license and mode of transportation with ability to drive to community sales offices in Salinas, Fresno, & Mountain House (about 20% travel time).