Regional Sales Manager - Texas
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Region Sales Manager roles works with our Division Sales Managers and Sales Associates to ensure we achieve the Company’s business plan objectives for traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closings. The ideal candidate will help to develop our sales team’s skills and proactively manage a world-class customer journey. Region Sales Managers work across markets to share best practices.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Trains and leads the Division Sales Managers and Sales Associates to ensure the company’s strategic plan is being met for traffic, leads, sales, and closings
- Researches market pricing and establishes weekly sales updates and new home releases for communities’ strategic positioning in every submarket and performance optimization.
- Reviews all historic data to assist in the procurement of future land positions and establish marketing plans to execute the business plan.
- Training of the studio’s sales staff to ensure company objectives are thoroughly explained and the staff understands how to meet the objectives properly.
- Build and maintain a disciplined sales force that sells homes, enhances operational and transactional efficiency with clean contracts and promotes customer satisfaction in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Drive the sales team to leverage technology tools and systems (CRM and Sales Order Management)
- Performs audits of our digital front porch and the new home studios to ensure company standards are being maintained within each sales office.
- Assists in the regional budgeting process in order to establish the Region’s strategic business plans
- Responsible for leading team to effective backlog management from sales and lending component while working synergistically with Production Management
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Customer sales & closings; backlog management
- Business Plan performance management and strategic mindset to deliver profitability to Region.
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio in leads vs. sales
- Cancellations – retention and timeliness to return of property to market for resale.
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Understanding and utilization of Web-based campaigns
- Human Resource/Management of team talent
- Customer Satisfaction
Education and Experience:
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on the sales of new homes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and scrutinize sales and financial reporting metrics as set forth by the company.
- Minimum of 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 10 years in new home sales