Community Sales Manager (Fernandina Beach)
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
The Community Sales Manager generates new homes sales, manages closings for the Century Communities division, and manages traffic conversion to buyers of new homes. CSM's generate new traffic to our sales studios through networking, outreach to area real estate agents, and promotions to the public. This position assists the builder in ensuring the buyer has a great customer experience through the construction process and maintains a solid relationship with all buyers after closing.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and closing goals.
- Complete responsibility checklist in their new home studio.
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and other means to generate new traffic.
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process are coordinated properly through closing.
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities.
- Attend regular studio and company meetings.
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the studio.
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm that required documentation is received and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What You Have:
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
- Competent to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Skill in handling multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Your Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Real Estate License as preferred or required by the state.
- Preferred 1-2 years sales experience in New Home Sales for a Homebuilder.
- Knowledge of New Home Market, Mortgage Industry, and Fair Housing Laws.