Quality Control Manager for Residential, Multi-Family & Condo
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
Position will cover both North & South Denver Communities
Century Communities is seeking an experienced, dedicated Manager of Quality Control to join our team. This role will oversee Quality Control for Single, Multi, and Condo stakeholders and management to review all Quality standards on work in progress and completed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains quality standards of new homes set forth by Century Communities.
- Maintain Positive professional relationships with Construction management, Co-workers, subcontractors, understanding, and enforcing scopes of work.
- Highly effective in a team environment, promotes teamwork. Managing conflict in a professional manner at all times.
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment and thinks strategically under pressure.
- Identify plan/ evaluate / exhibits, ensuring all standards and upgrades are installed and in the proper location.
- Timely completion of scheduled Quality Walks, identifying areas of concern, completing quality forms, scanning documents, and emailing them to the QC Department and others as required by the SVP of Operations.
- Identify and document areas/ products that may need improvement. Submitting information to the QC manager for review.
- Perform any cross-function tasks as instructed by the Quality Manager.
- This position requires 95% of working hours in the field.
- GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Quality Control related position in single & multi-family New Homebuilding industry.
- Sound understanding of all the disciplines with the ability to read construction documents effectively to determine potential discrepancies and errors for each discipline.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Strong knowledge of building codes and standards
- Tech Savvy
- Bilingual is ideal, but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to resolve conflict and be diplomatic
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Century intends to offer the selected candidate within the range stated; final offer will be based on a variety of factors including experience. Base pay range of $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 plus an annual bonus, commission, sales bonus, occasional incentive or quarterly bonus, whichever is applicable.