Position Title: Branch Manager Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities Inc. company is currently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager for our Las Vegas location. The qualified individual will have a minimum of 5 years' mortgage origination experience as well as senior level leadership dynamics, preferably in a builder environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operational excellence and regulatory compliance as it relates to the origination of mortgage loans.
- Assigns, directs, coordinates, and reviews work of staff to ensure performance metrics are met for each loan officer and the builder division.
- Pipeline Management and Quality Control
- Ensure that the branch is in compliance with regulatory requirements including but not limited to Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, HMDA, RESPA, Reg A, Reg B, Fact Act and SAFE Act.
- Monitor and manage the timeliness and quality of the mortgage pipeline.
- Develop, implement, and oversee quality control processes and measurements to ensure accurate mortgage loan origination compliance.
- Establish and maintain exceptional relationships with the builder, real estate agents, customers and operations team.
- Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions for the branch per the staffing forecast. Provide coaching, development and conduct employee evaluations.
- Provide daily supervision, support and oversight to ensure timelines are met, service standards are exceeded, workload priorities are established, and problems/exceptions are resolved.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Thorough understanding and ability to discuss in detail mortgage loan documentation, mortgage loan processing, closing, regulatory compliance, underwriting and secondary market/investor requirements.
- Must be perceived and proven as the mortgage subject matter expert for the home builder.
- Extensive knowledge of all loan types: Conventional, FHA, VA, bonds.
- Advanced loan origination system knowledge, Encompass a plus.
- Proven relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Prior experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and get the work done efficiently and effectively.
- Willing to travel locally, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable work experience, required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of mortgage origination experience, preferably in a builder environment.
- Must have 7-10 years of proven leadership experience.
- Active State of Nevada MLO license.