Position Title: Compliance Manager
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Compliance Manager implements, audits & trains on operational systems and processes that drive tangible results. Including but not limited to Builder Schedule Adherence, Home Quality Inspections, Company Safety Program, Environmental Compliance & Warranty Processing.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Market audits to ensure compliance with Century Complete Homes’ Building and documentation standards, complete audit report forwarding to management and Division management personnel.
- Manage streamlined, electronic method of administering and archiving builder safety inspections, toolbox talks and OSHA certifications
- Manage Erosion Control and Compliance program. Conducts in field audits.
- Manage Century Complete Homes Production Audit & Training program that focuses on Builder Schedules, Quality Inspections & Signoffs, Safety Program Adherence, Community/ Storefront Appearance, Environmental Compliance, and other operational categories as deemed necessary.
- Maintain Process & Policy Documentation for Construction & Warranty departments.
- Perform routine & Systematic Region/Division Training per Audit Results.
- Provide systematic reports to measure tangible results.
- Track violation notices received in corporate office, disseminates information to appropriate Division managers and ensures response to notices avoiding fines.
- Perform Divisional CM training covering construction practices
- Perform Training for new Division Managers on Century Complete Homes Quality program
- Conduct Safety audits ensuring compliance with OSHA standards.
- Ensure Compliance to Build Pro Schedule Performance
- Assist with critical Warranty issues.
- Assisted with Safety Software, Site Docs ensuring OSHA documentation compliance
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Knowledge of reporting procedures, methodology and record keeping
- Business acumen partnered with a dedication to data integrity & legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations to introduce tangible business solutions which improve business operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills specific to process implementation & training
- Travel up to 80-90% of QTR for Audit visits to every Century Complete Homes Market
- Developed and rolled out Divisional CM training covering construction practices.