Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Position Summary: The Contract Coordinator is responsible for working with the Sales Staff, Title Company, lenders, Buyers & Realtors to ensure complete and accurate contract paperwork with heavy volume and provide a smooth closing process. The Contract Coordinator also is responsible for a variety of administrative duties such as filing, labeling, scanning, and detailed data entry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process Purchase Agreements, Change Orders and Amendments, scan, email and mail copies to buyer, lender, realtor, sales, title, purchasing and construction.
- Maintain all contract information in New Star. Maintain files through closing. Update sales files and computer systems with buyer contract information including critical sales contract dates, i.e. additional deposits due, conditions to closing, etc.
- Communicate closing status with management, Title Company and lenders on a regular basis.
- Process contract cancellations including refund of earnest money, if applicable.
- Assist Closing Administrator with scheduling orientations and closing and with preparing closing packages for Title Company, including warranty deeds, closing instructions, warranty registration forms, annexations, keys, ILC’s, etc.
- Record receipt of ILC’s, Grade Certs, and Certificates of Occupancy. As necessary, record Condominium Maps and Annexation agreements for projects.
- Prepare documents for government loans, i.e. Builder Certs, Warranty of Completion of Construction, copies of permits, soils reports, CABO , Manufacturers warranties, etc. Obtain warranty company acceptance, if required.
- Audit file and prepare closing worksheet for Title.
- Finalize closed title package – email surveys, warranty registration, etc.
- Finalize closed files for record retention (scans).
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Excel, Microsoft Outlook and internet software.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.