IT Data Analyst
Title: IT Data Analyst Location: Greenwood Village, CO
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The IT Data Analyst is responsible for design and development of data products, as well as bidirectional data integration utilizing technologies such as APIs, PowerShell, and C#. A successful candidate must be able to play multiple roles including report developer and SQL programmer. Candidate should have the ability to provide technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of complex reporting and integration environments. Candidate should have experience in making and implementing data visualizations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Author and modify MS SQL artifacts and SSRS reports.
- Develop data products using Power BI, SQL, SSRS, Excel, and other reporting and development tools.
- Gather data, designs formats, and create new programs or adjust existing programs as needed to create reports while documenting all changes.
- Assist with ongoing database administration standards and policy development.
- Work closely with the Development & Operations teams to provide technical guidance and recommend solutions.
- Assist with ongoing information architecture planning and development efforts, including data marts, models, and warehouses.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence solutions: operational and analytical, strong knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database architectures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis. (Employer will not sponsor visas.)
- All applicants must submit a resume and at least one sample of a complex SQL query or stored procedure written by the applicant.
- 3+ years' experience creating advanced reports using Microsoft SSRS and Power BI
- 3+ years’ experience working with Visual Studio 2015 or higher, SQL Server Data tools and SQL Server Management studio.
- Knowledge of SQL with the ability to write complex SQL queries
- Strong Power BI application development, including visualization, parameters and report optimization
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with utilizing PowerShell with SQL Server, such as for managing data extracts
- Experience developing functions and applications in C#.
- Experience developing solutions in source-controlled environments such as Azure DevOps and Red Gate SQL Source Control a plus
- Homebuilder industry experience a plus
- Experience with Newstar ERP, Newstar Sales, Hyphen Solutions BuildPro and TM1 Cognos are a plus.
- Must have a College degree, preferably in computer science or a related technical field, or commensurate experience
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $75,000 - $110,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.