Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Century Communities is looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter. This role is for self-motivated, go-getter that has a passion for hiring great talent.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process from initial position requirements discussion with hiring managers, through candidate offer acceptance
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques
- Support high-volume recruiting for multiple regions in specific functional areas
- Build external networks to find qualified candidates and develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively source passive and active candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases and innovative search tactics
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through communication and responsiveness
- Partner with hiring managers to understand roles and define recruiting strategy
- Become the subject matter expert for specific functional roles
- Maintain all documentation related to recruiting process
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a full pipeline with efficiency
- Proven success with social and professional recruiting strategies
- Experience using an enterprise level Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite preferred) is required
- Background in both corporate and agency recruiting preferred
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers
- Goal oriented and results driven with a true sense of urgency: Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively
- General knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills, self-motivated and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing experience required