Sales Consultant - Greenville, SC
Position Title: Sales Consultant
About Century Complete
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
The Sales Consultant’s primary function is to generate new homes sales and manage closings for the Century Complete division. Sales Consultants manage the conversion of traffic at our new home studio (where available) to buyers of new homes in the communities they are responsible for. New Home Sales Consultants also work to generate new traffic to our sales studios through networking, outreach to area real estate agents, and flyers to the public. This role is also responsible for assisting the builder and buyers to ensure a great customer experience through the construction process and to continue maintaining a strong relationship with all buyers after closing.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed sales/closing goals: monthly/ quarterly/ annually
- Complete the responsibilities in their new home studio i.e. opening/ closing checklist
- Manage and actively seek customer traffic, referrals, and utilize other means to generate new traffic
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer, real estate agent, and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process is coordinated properly through closing
- Maintain and update flyers, marketing information, and signage for all communities
- Attend regular studio and company meetings
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required for the Century Complete sales studio
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required documentation is received from Century Complete and the new home buyer to ensure the loan processing is on track for closing on the essence date
- Must have valid real estate license as required by State
What You Have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented with a clear business sense.
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability to prospect and follow-up.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.