As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for execution of marketing strategy to drive engagement and sales at on-site communities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Director to develop the general marketing plan, budget and the execution of the plan
- Draft creative briefs for corporate marketing team to create marketing deliverables in support of marketing plan and community sales needs
- Manage marketing collateral requests from on-site sales team
- Provide direction for permanent and temporary signage to vendors
- Coordinate division-specific social media account posts and manage public responses
- Send targeted eblasts through Lasso (CRM)
- Create promotional landing pages and maintain Colorado division’s presence on CenturyCommunities.com
- Partner with Corporate Regional Marketing Account Managers to ensure deliverables and scheduling objectives are met
- Review data analysis and metrics to ensure media campaigns meet predetermined objectives
- Initiate site visits weekly with the goal of reviewing existing campaigns and generating new ideas for every marketing window. Evaluate signage, flag and sales office condition.
- Generate ideas to engage with Realtor contacts and establish relationships with new broker offices
- Support in planning and execution of special events including, new community grand openings, re-launch events, Realtor events
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Coordinate photography, both interior and exterior of new communities, new product lines, etc., for use in company marketing material
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity for new and existing communities
- Attend industry specific events, expos, etc. Attend new community grand openings and events
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous residential homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of sales and marketing concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees, supervisory personnel
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $55,000 - 70,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.