MLS Coordinator - Atlanta
Position Title: MLS Coordinator
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The MLS Coordinators support sales and marketing initiatives by ensuring that our Century Complete is providing timely and accurate updates of our home inventory to the Realtor community. This role manages our weekly releases with dozens of MLS platforms across the fully geography of Century Complete.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Release Listings to the Century Communities website.
- Input Released Listings into the MLS – Compare pricing in POD before entering.
- Update Listings status, pricing, open house schedule, promotions, etc.
- Run daily reporting of MLS inventory for Auditing.
- Run and send weekly reports of New Releases / MLS Inventory to the field.
- Monitor MLS feeds to the Century Complete website making sure all listings are showing correctly on Community pages.
- Audit listings regularly: to ensure that listing details are accurate, up-to-date, and meet Listings standards. Audit includes studio phone number, remarks, and pictures.
- Monitor MLS feeds to syndicated websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, etc.; this audit includes searching for every new listing on realtor.com maps, checking all listings are showing under new construction filters, google addresses and check accuracy on sites pushed by list hub, BDX, or IDX
- Ensure that all listings are compliant and meet Listings MLS standards.
- Manage Association/MLS/vendor accounts and fines or payments.
- Ensures MLS Manager is informed of any problems with the system or any membership.
- Business Acumen – Aligns work with strategic goals. Demonstrates knowledge of the market and understands the business implications of decisions.
- All other duties as assigned by the MLS Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- High energy, positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced internet, email, and sales contact database experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Work with a strong sense of urgency
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability to team