Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
What you’ll be working on
- Architect, design, develop, configure, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and third party applications based on evolving business needs in our financial systems with a primary focus on NetSuite.
- Netsuite ERP - Implementation and maintenance of system integrations with our other business systems including Avalara (Tax), payment processors, bank electronic fund transfers, CRM and homegrown systems.
- Communicate and collaborate with users (Finance, Billing, Revenue, Tax, Sales), stakeholders and other technical resources to develop scalable solutions, implement enhancement requests and address system errors to maintain the smooth functioning of business processes.
- Translate business needs into creative and effective technical solutions and, in turn, communicate those technical solutions back to stakeholders in a way they can clearly understand.
- Lead a small team of development and production support staff.
- Drive testing and validation of new and existing configurations, development and new releases.
- Manage performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation.
What you bring to the role
- 8-10 years experience working in ERP (Oracle,NetSuite) - financial systems driving process development, automation, and system optimizations, with a minimum of 2+ years of Netsuite ERP experience
- Understanding of fundamental system integration concepts and design theory with experience managing production integrations between an ERP and 3rd party systems like Salesforce.com, tax, payment processors and banks.
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, Web Services/SuiteTalk, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong business process knowledge in areas including procure to pay, order to cash and record to report and billing.
- Working experience with multi-entity environments.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate delays, and clarify ambiguous requirements.
- Exceptional communicator, solid attention to detail, ability to work independently and strong organizational skills.
- Prior experience in a SaaS or usage/consumption-based business would be beneficial
- NetSuite Administrator Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Prefer with ERP implementation experience in a global company
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities