Job ID 21-355
OPEN TO REMOTE - US, Except Colorado
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
Our backup products protect a wide variety of data sources from on-prem customer data to cloud hosted applications. With an emphasis on performance and scalability in a distributed system infrastructure, our team strives to deliver an intuitive interface that simplifies the complexity of handling terabytes of data for our customers. Our product’s ability to secure millions of files, provide rich configuration options, and handle large asynchronous workloads provides a unique opportunity to work on a modern cloud-based application.
You will be working in a small team environment and adhere to an iterative development process through planning, coding, testing and deployment. We use the latest technologies to quickly solve for different challenges.
We are looking for someone who can turn UI/UX concepts into the working software that is the link between graphical design and customer success.
What you will do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Collaborate with UX and Product Management teams
- Build reusable components and assets
- Ensure customer satisfying results
- Be a technical leader in projects
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience with ReactJS
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of frontend testing
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with SOAP/REST/JSON-RPC
- Experience with SCSS
- Experience and interest in mentoring others
- Familiarity with TypeScript and generics
- Enthusiasm and willingness to communicate via video-conferencing and text-based chat (especially during COVID-19 remote work)
Nice to haves:
- Experience writing C# ASP.Net Core applications
- Experience writing Golang applications
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working with CI/CD technologies like Jenkins and Azure DevOps
What you can expect from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, & where you & your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- High-quality health benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Work-life balance
- Internal career growth opportunities
- Flexible PTO