Job ID: 22-148
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The Barracuda Networks Team is expanding and adding an additional field-based Account Manager covering Singapore. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers responsible for achieving the territory new business target. You will be responsible for planning and executing the territory strategy in alignment with the overall regional plan. Through developing and enabling our partner channel and strong end-user touch, the Account Manager will leverage channel relationship to find and develop opportunities.
What you’ll be working on:
- Build & execute on your business commercial plan to over-achieve on your numbers. This plan should include:
- How you will recruit and enable the channel community to generate a run-rate which should form 70% of your numbers
- Identify and sell into top enterprise account targets by building and executing on the account plans.
- Proactively execute on recruitment & enablement plans to generate interest in working with Barracuda.
- Conduct constant lead generation activities with partners to generate pipeline.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of Barracuda’s market position, the competitive landscape and communicate customers’ needs and issues to product management.
What you bring to the role:
- You are a serial over-achiever.
- You have a strong network of partners and good reputation with existing enterprise customers.
- An excellent and discipled self-starter who is also a great team player of a team with good communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes hectic environment where you will draw on your problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in managing, motivating, and creating loyalty in your partners.