Product Marketing Manager
Job ID 22-602
Open to Remote - US
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda:
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work across our marketing, product and sales teams to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Director of Marketing.
You will own product launches, product training and customer marketing. You will be focused on helping our product team go-to-market with new features to drive customer adoption. You will work directly with our MSP Partners, documenting their needs and using your insight to help our entire GTM team speak clearer to our audience: Managed IT Service Providers (MSPs) and their SMB customers.
What you'll be working on:
- Telling the story and showing the power of Managed XDR to the MSP Market through positioning & messaging, product launches, product education & training content, sales enablement, and competitive intel
- Thoroughly understands the cybersecurity landscape and the MSP channel, including their pain points, buying triggers and purchase process
- Plays a key role in the development of go-to-market plans and our narrative in the market using
- Develops persuasive, differentiated messaging and positioning
- Supports sales efforts through identification of successful sales strategies, development of sales tools and assets, and impactful training and enablement. Tools and assets include: go-to-market content and collateral, sales presentations, demos, competitive write-ups, product positioning and messaging for assigned products.
- Develops training curriculum that reflects the appropriate messaging for assigned products
- Conducts regular partner/customer interviews for market research, to test ideas and to gain a better understanding of the market and the competition
- Develops market requirements to capture the needs and segmentation of channel partners and customer
- Gathers and analyzes product performance and operational metrics
- Uses data and research to continually influence product strategy and evolve go-to-market plans
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field required.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software. Experience working with the MSP channel and/or cybersecurity a plus.
- Passion for cybersecurity
- Understands business concepts and is able to refine and then resolve ambiguous problems or issues
- An understanding of buying cycles from SMBs.
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that's accessible to a wide variety of audiences, from executives to customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Uses understanding of organizational decisions to make informed choices relating to Managed XDR products.
- Able to analyze and interpret data and metrics and use information to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrates strong writing and presentation skills.
- Able to negotiate at a cross-functional level; is willing to give and receive feedback.
- Shows initiative and demonstrates leadership commensurate with the scope of responsibilities; Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker.
What you’ll get from us:
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities