Software QA Engineer
Job ID - 22-126
Network domain experience candidate required
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an employer that complies with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
We are looking for a good candidate with 3-4 years of experience in QA with the following skills for WAF QA team:
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Suites.
- Exposure to Layer 4 – layer 7 protocols.
- Very programming knowledge in PERL/Python and should have worked extensively on automation of features of a networking product.
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact and co-ordinate with different teams.
- Should be able to take care of responsibilities independently.
- Preferable, if the candidate is already on notice period.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.