Marketing Specialist, Partner Marketing
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The Marketing Specialist, Partner Marketing will play a key role in driving growth of Barracuda MSP’s existing partner (customer) relationships via a combination of campaigns, engagement activities, and sales and marketing enablement.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work in a high-growth industry, propelled by the ever-evolving cyber security landscape. As a member of the Barracuda MSP team, this individual will play a role in protecting thousands of small-medium sized businesses by bringing leading IT security solutions to managed service providers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to both strategize and execute effective marketing programs. This individual will lead partner enablement and communications efforts, as well as support demand generation activities.
You will collaborate with Partner Marketing teammates to:
- Welcome and on-board new partners highlighting where marketing is here to assist them with growing their business by highlighting partner portals, toolkits, Marketing Development Fund options, etc.
- Collaborate with partners for co-branded webinars for their customers to learn more about the offerings the partner that protects them via a multi-layer cybersecurity portfolio
- Manage and run webinars that multiple partners co-brand and use as a lead generation for business growth
- Provide support for developing and distributing partner communications and announcements
- Assist with executing marketing development fund activities which could include travel to in-person events
- Represent Barracuda MSP at select industry tradeshows, events
- Provide support for coordinating Partner Advisory Council meetings and communication
Liaise cross functionally with other teams to create value-added marketing opportunities
What you bring to the role
- 2-4 years’ experience as part of a high growth marketing team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Must work independently, have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner, verbally and in writing
- Strong collaborator, able to effectively liaise with cross-functional colleagues and executives
- Proven demand generation experience
- Channel marketing experience is a plus
- Technology or security marketing is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or Marketo is a plus
- Ability to travel within the U.S. and Canada.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities