Digital Marketing Manager
Req ID: 22-713
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Barracuda is looking for someone passionate about digital marketing who will be responsible for managing a specific set of programs and campaigns as part of a global digital team. This individual should be familiar with and able to execute paid search and SEO tactics and strategy, understand the role that a website and retargeting plays in a prospect and customer experience, and strive to use analytics to constantly innovate and improve performance.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Digital Marketing, this position will function as the executional tip of the spear for Barracuda’s digital marketing: creating and managing Google campaigns, measuring against pipeline creation goals, and making constant adjustments to optimize performance. If you’re outcome focused, interested in working with industry-leading tools, and passionate about digital marketing, this is the role for you.
What you’ll be working on
- Responsible for digital marketing campaigns across product groups and geos to deliver leads and pipeline through paid search, PPC, SEO, Rollworks retargeting and DemandBase
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs and campaigns comprising an integrated customer experience throughout buyers journey, with an emphasis on paid search and SEO
- Partner with the product, comms, analytics, web, growth marketing and creative teams to identify core messaging and test the performance of search, landing pages and content performance
- Work closely with reporting & BI teams to Identify optimization opportunities and establish regular cadence of reporting KPIs by product and region that give real insight into digital productivity
- Collaborate with global marketing teams to develop digital templates and platforms to meet regional needs
What you bring to the role
- Ability to execute and optimize digital campaigns, write compelling search ads, and understand customer journey from marketing interaction to website visit to funnel success
- Strong track record of driving pipeline and achieving growth goals through optimized marketing programs
- Thorough knowledge of paid search, SEO and Google Ads are a must; experience with Rollworks and DemandBase are nice-to-have
- Strong analytical skills to build reports and identify optimization opportunities at each step of customer journey, including a general knowledge of Salesforce and Google Adwords reporting
- Ability to effectively manage many active projects at once
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities